Re: Teaching and the Gurus. Apologies for misleading.

From: John Grocott ^lt;john.grocott403@ntlworld.com>
Date: 04/09/06-05:44:04 PM Z

This is also really very interesting and I must apologize for my posting resulting in the following as I was refering to a colleague I had known when I worked at Barking College in Essex, approximately twelve years prior to my involvement with TK . His reply at first seemed totally nonsensical, to me, until I realized my mistake.
                    Good night to the List.
John Grocott- Photographist - London
SKYPE (video) name CARBONS999