RE: Gum hardening: top down experiment

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/11/06-01:39:32 PM Z

Dave,

And it works exactly that way in Carbon. If the exposure is too short
we can "try" to save the print by developing for a shorter period of
time, then "set" the gelatin in very cold water. If exposure is too
short we develop for a longer period of time, and/or increase the
temperature of the water.

For testing I would settle on a set exposure time. The problem here,
none of the other parameters are fixed so what exposure time should
you try?

Sandy