Stopping 'development' of gum prints.

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/11/06-01:52:40 PM Z

Katherine

Again, it is easy to stop developpment, assuming that you have not
hopelessly underexposed.

i. Slow the development down by pitting it in cold water

2. Dry the print with a fan heater (if it runs then you have hopelessly
underexposed and the best place for the print is the waste paper basket)

3. Expose under UV light for a minute to fix it.

4. Wash the print

And that's it.

TK