Re: Appologies from Photographist to the LIST

From: John Grocott ^lt;john.grocott403@ntlworld.com>
Date: 04/12/06-11:09:57 AM Z

Hi Neil. Thanks for ''biggin' it up, man.
The DEFINITINS you provide are more than welcome as I have been wondering for some time what to call someone who does alternative photo image making, like myself.I had thought of FSPTB but this not impressive enough. Please contact OFF List for meaning of FSPTB, anyone living in the REAL world.
              Cheers Juan Fotografisticufs.
SKYPE(video) name CARBONS999
Definitin of an Englishman =FSPTB