Re: question about VDB

From: Clay ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 04/12/06-05:51:01 PM Z

In a word, ebay.

  It is just a little electric motor that spins a rod around and
through the wonders of magnetism, causes a magnetic teflon coated bar
in the mixing container to rotate vigorously. Anyone who has tried to
get a stubborn batch of ferric oxalate into solution will LOVE one of
these little jobbies. If you value your time and sanity, they are
worth every penny. Even new ones aren't THAT expensive.

Clay