Re: Gum hardening: top down experiment

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/12/06-08:18:28 PM Z

>I didn't see the full post that this is excerpted from, but I have
>to say that this last sentence made me stop chewing a cracker,
>mid-chew. I've done a fair amount of gum printing on glass and on
>plastic, and if you think that you can print an image on plastic
>and then transfer it somewhere else, then either you don't know
>anything about gum, or I don't know anything about gum, and I think
>the latter possibility is most unlikely.

>kt

I wrote, "What you do with the print after that, whether leave it on
the plastic or transfer to a paper base, is a discussion for another
day.

Katharine,

There is no claim made in that statement that transfer to another
base is possible. It would not surprise me that it could be done, but
I make no claim to know how to do so, or even that it can be done. I
simply stated that any discussion of this issue was for another day.

Sandy