Re: question about VDB

From: Peter Howey ^lt;phowey@saginawartmuseum.org>
Date: 04/13/06-07:57:43 AM Z

I found a magnetic stirrer with integrated hotplate at an estate sale a few
years ago. It helps that I live in the general area of Dow Corning. I'll
have environmental cancer by age 35, but I have a nifty magnetic stirrer
with integrated hotplate that was probably embezzeled by some now-dead
chemist.

And yes, no precipitate. I use it primarily for gum and Ware formula cyano.

Peter M. Howey
Saginaw Art Museum
1126 N. Michigan Avenue
Saginaw MI 48602