RE: Two carbon questions

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/13/06-07:43:29 AM Z

Actually I was planning to make small batches of glop w/different amnts.
of pigment and coat them onto paper (thickness = 1mm) to visually
determine the minimum amnt. of pigment giving the necessary (acceptable)
density (and use slightly more pigment -> 5% more for instance - since I
won't / shouldn't expose deep to the bottom). A ballpark figure will
save much time in this type of testing... Do you find this approach
logical?

Regards,
Loris.