Re: Thanks for Marek's inspiring gum print

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/13/06-04:00:14 PM Z

Marek,

Thanks for posting your print, and thanks to you and Sandy King, Katherine,
Judy, Chris and others who contributed to the conversation in a positive way.
It is interesting to see where knowledge and unconventional thinking leads
and this may offer some interesting possibilities.

I can understand people getting bored with petty bickering over minutiae—but
then we all have a delete key and people should be encouraged to discuss
whatever they wish.

However, I don't understand why some people are so threatened by discussions
of "possibilities" that may lead to some productive innovations—and why they
are so quick to label such explorations as "useless". Such contentious and
bombastic posts really do nothing but cause list members to lose respect for the
author. Some people seem to talk and others seem to DO.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives