Re: Thanks for Marek's inspiring gum print

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/13/06-04:48:20 PM Z

In a message dated 13/4/06 11:05:04 pm, Ender100@aol.com writes:

> However, I don't understand why some people are so threatened by
> discussions of "possibilities" that may lead to some productive innovations—and why
> they are so quick to label such explorations as "useless".  Such contentious and
> bombastic posts really do nothing but cause list members to lose respect for
> the author.  Some people seem to talk and others seem to DO.

Mark

I certainly value exploration of possibilities. i have been DOING that for
the past few years with some success.

While DOING that i have been making prints, running workshops and
organising conferences and exhibitions and writing articles for magazines. Is that
enough DOING for you ?

Both you and I object to the 'minutiae'. Is that what you call doing ?

You say that people do not have to read them. But the very presence of the
minutiae reduces the standard of debate as when good people join .they see the
'minutiae' and leave.

As i said to Sandy,. Is that what you want ?

Terry