Re: Black Pots and Kettles

From: TERRYAKING@aol.com
Date: 04/13/06-05:25:36 PM Z

In a message dated 13/4/06 11:35:49 pm, kerik@kerik.com writes:

> It seems you came back here after a long absence to promote your so-called
> "Rex" processes and maybe sell some info off of your website. Somehow, the
> list has survived just fine while you were gone. And now that you're back
> you spend so much time arguing about "angels dancing" and dismissing the
> thoughts and contributions of others that the content is approaching the
> low it reached before you left last time.

Kerik

That it just the point Kerik. It has not 'survived just fine', When i left
there was a reasonable standard of debate. Now, people have told me that the
standard of debate has reached such a low level that they leave very quickly. I
joined, among other things, to find out why. Minutiae and angels dancing on
pinheads are among the reasons. Now i am getting over an illness, you will be
glad to know that i will be going of to do things.

Terry

I have