Re: Pointless discussion?

From: Peter Marshall ^lt;petermarshall@cix.co.uk>
Date: 04/14/06-06:10:21 AM Z

Katherine,

I think you are right about Marek's print and its significance.

(Though I do also think that there has been a great deal of more than
pointless discussion. But that's what the delete key on the computer is
for after all, and mine has got plenty of exercise lately on comments
from both sides of the Atlantic.)

Would it now be worth thinking about whether (and if so, how) the
back-exposed image on film could be transferred onto paper?

Regards

Peter Marshall
petermarshall@cix.co.uk +44 (0)1784 456474
31 Budebury Rd, STAINES, Middx, TW18 2AZ, UK
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/
The Buildings of London etc: http://londonphotographs.co.uk/
and elsewhere......