Re: Gum transfer

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 04/17/06-12:11:15 PM Z

Marek,

Try the following and see what happens.

Take a piece of photographic paper and fix it out and allow to dry.
After it dries, soak it again in a alkaline solution of very hot
water for 15 minutes or so, then rinses briefly in warm fresh water.

Squeegee the gum print on plastic to the emulsion side of the photo
paper, leave under pressure for thirty minutes or so, then allow to
dry. Drying may take several hours. The image should either stay on
the plastic or transfer to the paper, or half and half which would be
the worst case scenario. This is the protocol for double transfer
carbon. May not work, but should be worth a try.

Sandy