Re: Gum transfer

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/17/06-01:19:00 PM Z

Sandy,
I assume this is for the developed image on plasitc to be transferred to
another support. Is a fiber based photo paper the way to go? Should the
drying be done under pressure? I guess I have to read some literature on
carbon double transfer. It always seemd so complicated I aways skipped that
chapter.
Marek