RE: some of my gum prints online...

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/17/06-01:30:10 PM Z

Dear List,
Thank you all for your wonderful feedback, it is very
encouraging for me to hear them, specially coming from
you guys, since I respect you opinion and expertise so
much. This is very inspiring to me. Art making can be
a very lonely profession and it is nice when fellow
artists take the time to express genuine interest in
the work.

Carmen

--- Gerry Giliberti <GGILIBERTI@controlotron.com>