Re: Gum Transfers and others control processes

From: John Grocott ^lt;john.grocott403@ntlworld.com>
Date: 04/18/06-06:32:56 AM Z

MessageLoris, Yes! A good point to note for someone who is not already aware of the radical difference. However, the basic pigment which forms the final image in either process can still be carbon altho the two vehicles are obviously as widely different from each other as chalk and cheese. The Oil Transfer technique seems so attractive because it allows the image to be deposited on a high quality final paper support, as in Carbon Transfer ( or is that Double Carbon Transfer, Sandy ?)
      Great discussion! John