London Alt-process Exhibition 2006 - Advance notice of call for entries

From: peteralan.photography@btinternet.com
Date: 04/19/06-06:33:36 AM Z

Dear List Members
London's 'The Camera Club' is organising an Exhibition
of Alt/Early Processes for display in its 'Gallery
1885' in December 2006. Entries are warmly invited
from alt-practitioners world-wide. The opening date
for receipt of prints is 1st October, the closing date
is 15th November 2006.
In recognition of the contribution of one of the
Club's most distinguished Presidents, the selection
Jury will be presenting a number of "Abney Awards" to
outstanding prints in each of the different
categories.
Also on show will be examples from the Club's archives
dating back to 1865.
Advance details are attached and entry forms can be
obtained now (electronically, from me at
moseley@btinternet.com or by post from The Camera
Club).
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further
information. I hope you will be able to participate in
this Exhibition.
regards
Peter Moseley