Toning the Cyantoype

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/20/06-12:45:58 AM Z

Wicked cool...found a bunch of toning recipes and tools to get me started: tannic acid from tea bags (are earl grey, ceylon, or green tea variations important to note?), instant coffee, and lead acetate...I have all three of these and access to loads of household bleach...does the lead acetate tone require bleaching? my stack of cyanotypes awaits...

  Enjoy...Trevor Cunningham

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.