RE: Toning the Cyantoype

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/20/06-07:13:02 AM Z

Sodium carbonate: A brimful to full dessert spoon to a litre of water.
Ammonia: 5ml of 15% ammonia to a litre of water.

These figures are not absolute, you can use less to slow down bleaching (good for split-toning; when you want to control where the split will occur...) or more for faster bleaching.

Regards,
Loris.