RE: some of my gum prints online.(printer and film used)

From: Carmen Lizardo ^lt;carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/20/06-09:38:22 AM Z

Dear List,
Sorry I did not answer your questions before, my new
baby is keeping me very busy!
Here is a link in where you can find the short roll
for $35.00

http://www.premiermerchandising.com/

Also if you call the Encad representative, he will
ship a short roll: encad.com

I was using the 5ml film, which was cheaper and worked
best, (shorter exposure times) but this film, it is
now discontinued. So Ive been using the 6ml. Kodak
makes two different kinds of backlit film, the
production backlit and the premium backlit. I have
only used the premium. I dont think that this film
holds back any UV light. I use a homemade BL box, and
my print sits about 4 inches from the lights; exposure
times are 4 to 8 minutes depending on the neg and the
amount to dichromate in my emulsion.

Carmen