RE: Cyanotype toning and lead acetate - Images

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/21/06-07:35:09 AM Z

I happen to have one split-toned image on-line here:
http://www.loris.medici.name/Cappadocia-Split-Toned-Cyanotype.jpg

Lightly printed cyanotype, no citric acid clearing, sodium carbonate
bleach (weak, and for a very brief time - not more than 5 - 7 secs.), no
intermediate wash, tannic acid (weak, 5 minutes)... Paper is Bergger
COT320, it's a New Cyanotype (not Classic Cyanotype).

There should be many examples @ http://www.alternativephotography.com
(look for Cyanotypes exhibiting other colors than the usual prussian /
ultramarine blue)...

Hope this helps...

Regards,
Loris.