Re: Digital negative novice needs help.

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/22/06-02:32:38 PM Z

Sandy,

Whose testes was Gregory referring to? heheheeh (see below)

I remember in doing research for my book, I figured that if the desktop
printers could truly double their resolution and print at an actual 720 pixels per
inch, that would just about nail it and be perfect for human vision. I
don't know if their is much incentive for them to do that.

I know, I know, even Epson has a place on their website that says that the
current desktop machines like 720 ppi files, but I have seen no evidence of that
yet

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book