Re: cyanotype and silver image

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/23/06-03:28:51 PM Z

 Loris & Don,

I've seen Sam's Cyanotype over Palladium and they are great.

If you are in the Chicago area, I believe there are a few of them at the
Martha Schneider Gallery in Chicago.  It's a great gallery and really work
checking out—she probably shows more alt photo than any other gallery in Chicago—and
she is a delightful person to talk to!—and she sure knows what she is talking
about. Be sure to also check out the work there by Louis Gonzales Palma.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups