RE: Potassium Oxalate developer for Platinum printing

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/24/06-06:19:26 PM Z

Cor,

I did try brush development with glycerol: PotOx 1:1, but I wasn't very
successful with that, got a lot of developer lines, will brush
development also work with FO, I have only read about it connection with
AFO.

Work a little more quickly and dampen your brush with water. You may want to
increase the amount of glycerin in the ratio to slow development down. I
have streaks though to. I'll be brush developing probably again Friday
evening so I'll play around with the ratios some.

Don Bryant