Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 04/25/06-05:17:14 AM Z

Dave & all,

I find it surprising to see people here get offended by Dan's work in New
Orleans, I would have thought "artist" especially and there seem to be quite
a few here on this list, would be behond that. There is obviously a lot of
work involve in "creating" those images, the techniques used are mastered
quite creatively and when images provoque emotions like it seems to be the
case here I would have thought this to mean they are fine prints or art at
its best.

Just a thought,
Yves