Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Bogdan Karasek ^lt;bkarasek@videotron.ca>
Date: 04/25/06-09:09:22 AM Z

HI,

I missed something somewhere. Could somebody post the link to the
images in question. I'd like to have a look at them and make my own
decision.

Gerry Giliberti wrote:
> Look, rather make this an issue I believe that this was off topic and
> shouldn't have been put on the list. It's that simple. Anyone who disputes
> this as a personal issue with me, Pam, can meet me after school at the flag
> pole at 3 o'clock and we'll settle it there.

And I would like to add that I personally do not take kindly to a member
of this group, Mr Gerry Giliberti, using bully tactics on this list
against another member who happens to disagree with him. Calling out a
member to meet him at the flag pole and settling it there is not my idea
of the kind of discourse that I have come to expect on this list. I
find this completely rude, offensive, and violent.

  I would like the moderator to intervene and perhaps remind Mr
Giliberti who and what we are. We are not a bunch of bullies in a school
yard nor are we at the OK corral. Personally, I would appreciate if
Mr. Giliberti would go somewhere else with his bully tactics. He is
most definitely OT.

Best regards,
Bogdan

  That's it. I think the person