Re: Off-Topic: Taking Issue

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/25/06-08:34:43 PM Z

Hi Judy,

This is my second post in about 3 years, I think. But I gotta tell
you--I just loved this. I even read it out loud. We all enjoyed it.
I especially love this part: "The latest polls show that Cheney has
only a 28% "approval" rate, possibly the lowest in history, except for
the Boston strangler." But this is great. Speaking of t-shirts, I
gave my sister one for Christmas, and it's her favorite. She wears it
a lot. It says, "Who needs brains with boobs like these?" And just
below, it has a picture of Cheney and Bush on it, on the front.
Anyway, thanks!