Re: Digital Negs with Dye Sublimation

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 04/25/06-08:59:33 PM Z

A joke, I take it? Because of course continuous tone works great on
gum. My dye-sub was anything but continuous tone at any rate, but
then I have to remember that at the time, I was using a computer with
very little RAM so I couldn't work with very big files, and it may be
that the images were just too low resolution to make good digital
negatives with the dye-sub. Like I say, I've forgotten the details.
kt