RE: Palladium Printing was Re: To whom it may concern

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/25/06-10:31:18 PM Z

Bogdan,

Rather than purchasing them from Amazon the authors will benefit more by
purchasing directly from their websites.

If I had to recommend only one I would probably suggest Arentz's second
edition, if for no other reason the chapter on paper is insightful. Arentz
also discusses the use of NA2 which has been recently adopted for contrast
control (although NA2 isn't the only chemical that can be used). Order from:

http://www.dickarentz.com/

After you read Arent's book a few times order the Sullivan and Weese manual
from the Bostick & Sullivan website -

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com

Two books may seem like over kill but you will probably save money in the
long run by reading them both.