Re: To whom it may concern

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 04/25/06-10:59:36 PM Z

> THIS LIST is inside your head. THIS LIST consists of around six hundred
> individual minds. THIS LIST, of late, has been voiced by no more than a
> dozen people. THIS LIST is completely OFF LIST TOPIC. THIS LIST will
> eventually take a chill pill and get back on the band waggon.
> Waggons roll.............get them dogies moovin' ! ! > G' night, yo
> all. Photographist - London - UK

Heheheheh
I beg to slightly differ, John...check out
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg/photo/current/author.htm
and you will see that over 100 listees posted in the last 24 days....yea
list! Whooo hooo! Gettin' up there!

but the other 500 are afraid to post because they may get their heads bit
off. Or at least be told their process information is full of s--t.

Personally, I think it's the wine or beer at night, Michael K-S. Loosens
the lips. In the privacy of our own home. If we were all in a bar together
we'd be having a gay old time, shouting and hooting...I'd be trying to bite
Gerry's neck...

Speaking of which, keep off the politics, bubbychubses (not you, John)--this
isn't an American list. Or I may just have to start spreading my
conservative Montana politics to counteract. You don't hear our British
counterparts talking about Charles and Camille???! Let's go back to how
WONDERFUL unhardened gelatin is to prevent gum pigment stain...NOT.
Chris

ps But heck, what's this APUG??? How can you all belong to multiple lists! I
can barely keep up with this one.