Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Henry Rattle ^lt;henry.rattle@ntlworld.com>
Date: 04/26/06-03:53:59 PM Z

I'm just a mostly-lurker whose contributions to the list have been very
sporadic - but I have been with the list for a number of years now, so can I
say:

First, thank you Gord for your wise and generous hosting of this list, and
to the University for providing the server resource.

Second, to all the other contributors, thank you for the information, data,
opinion and experience that you have shared. The ongoing discussion is
interesting and motivating in equal measure, even if the off-topic sometimes
goes way off (especially for us Europeans - who are these "Republicans" and
"Democrats"?)

When I get time for some fresh experiments, I'll try to be as open in
sharing the results.

Appreciatively

Henry