Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 04/26/06-02:35:06 PM Z

Gee, Gerry, I didn't have to purposely insult you, you did this all on
your own. Further, what I said wasn't out of ignorant hate since I'm
anything but ignorant and seldom spend any energy on hating someone,
prefer to assume that some of us are less well civilized and are
therefore educable. I did try to catalyze some thought on your end, but
that was clearly wasted. I'm real tired of all the spying and censorship
these days, practised in the name of some magic religious war, so I'll
battle censorship wherever it raises its ugly head.

As to sexual needs, my boyfriend of 31 years is still living with me and
providing quite nice services; but I thank you for thinking of me. Seems
like you were a time bomb waiting for the moment to explode, sure didn't
take much.

I applaud Dan's effort to try some new things with a very old topic.
It's not often we see disaster photos in a new way.

Pam