Re: great alt process exhibit in St louis

From: Thom Mitchell ^lt;tjmitch@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 04/27/06-07:04:32 PM Z

yes, there was a publication and as a book collector I rarely see a book
I don't like so my opinion might be biased. I will say the book was more
about the era and photographers than focusing on the processes, at least
that was my observation from a cursory glance. I will be getting the
book for my collection, but then I'm always getting a book for my
collection....-thom