RE: well I'll be....darned

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 04/27/06-06:05:36 PM Z

Film Horror stories!! My last two free rolls ended up costing me $80.00. A
friend gave me some scala to shoot. I ran it through the camera and then it
sat and it sat. I asked if anyone on the pure silver group had a starting
point for just straight processing; no response. I think I asked here as
well. No response. I heard about DR5 lab up in Denver. Thought I'd give
them a try and not wanting to lose a frame I three fed ex to DR5. Thought
that I'd let them do a batch scan on the rolls and send them back. They
failed to listen to me and sent them OVERNIGHT. Shipping, scanning,
processing, $80.00. NO more scala. And most were a bit cooked, me or them?
Most of my film from the shoot were fine, but I did change lens often and
could have turned the dial! Oh well. These thing happen.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226