PEACE AND BACK TO BUSINESS

From: Hellena Cleary ^lt;hellena@hncleary.plus.com>
Date: 04/28/06-07:06:59 AM Z

Please. Let the bloodletting cease. Let's get back to the interchange of ideas that makes the list so wonderful. I would like to know what the position of the Travelling Portfolio 2007 is at the moment. We here on the other side of the pond have enjoyed our participation in last year's and would like to continue. Any news? Hellena