RE: Safety and chemistry disposal

From: Loris Medici ^lt;mail@loris.medici.name>
Date: 04/28/06-07:36:36 AM Z

There was an article named "Gum Green" in B&S site IIRC,
(http://www.bostick-sullivan.com) - that may help with gum, you may also
seach group archives using the keyword "environment"
(/lists/alt-photo-process/).

Hope this helps,
Loris.

P.S. BTW, I like the group as it is (listserver / mail-based w/ a google
seachable archive - especially the archive is great! I don't like much
web interfaces - FWIW)