Chinese food - Was Re: Gum preparation

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang@CLEMSON.EDU>
Date: 04/28/06-01:26:48 PM Z

Marek,

Obviously the Chinese restaurants you frequent are very much like the
ones here in America. But in China, there really are 1500 dishes,
probably many times more, worth eating. The art is to know which 12
dishes go well together for a meal.

How's that related to gum? Well, your ingredients may be just a little
different from mine, so instead of looking for the bullet-proof
formula, one might try to fine-tune his/her techniques with "elbow
grease".

We are saying the same thing, but I want to emphasize that there are
likely more than one "right" answer.

Sam Wang