Re: light box

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 04/28/06-01:39:32 PM Z

Dear Wendy:
        Here is a quick drawing of the light box we have at school. I teach
@ the San Francisco Art Institute and we have used this light box for
nearly thirty years w/out any problem.
        The bulbs are General Electric F40BL, which are black light. The UV
output is sufficient for all historical processes. It is used by our
classes each semester by about 15 students implying the output
remains strong for quite some time.
        If you can understand the quick sketch, terrific. If not, email me
back and I'll try to make clear what is not.
        Cheers
        Jack Fulton

> Hi Jack
> Yes please send me the drawings, that would be great. Thanks. How
> many UV tubes does it need?
> Cheers
> Wendy

UV_Light_Box.jpg