Re: Back-exposing on plastic (was: Re: Gum transfer

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/28/06-05:42:22 PM Z

Hi Katherine,

I wasn't referring to in-camera negatives and matching density to process,
which I would agree with you upon. Since I undrstood the topic to be digital
negatives, I think my remarks were correct—I can think of a number of examples,
some of which are quite recent.

I don't remember saying that digital negatives couldn't be made without PDN,
what is PDN? Pretty Damn Nice? hehehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups