Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 04/30/06-04:03:02 PM Z

Freud had an interesting theory about the charismatic dictator taking
the place of the mass' superego in bad times. An article was published
in the NY Times today, at
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/30/magazine/30wwln_lede.html (not
violating any copyrights here, this is one of the free articles).

Pam