Re: Off-Topic, New Orleans Images x 2

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 04/30/06-11:14:21 PM Z

You do make a wonderful point, though I was only talking about the maliscious tendancies that still exist in the US and not making a comparison to Egypt...that would just be silly. Yes, there are societies that have governments that give high colonics with microscopes...Egypt being one of them (and you are absolutely correct about the female circumcision, apparently quite common in rural and uneducated areas) On the other hand, I bet Chicago public schools no longer stream girls into home economics and boys into shop, and I'm also sure that homosexuals are completely tolerated outside the Belmont district.

Toomanyducks@aol.com wrote: I'm sorry, I just can't let this one go by.....is'nt Egypt the place were it is a culture norm to cut women's clitorises out? Where they are still arresting people for being gay? Give me a break, comparing Egypt to Chicago...is this a joke?

  Deborah Betz...long time luker

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1&cent;/min.