Re: HDR Photography: gimmick or reality?

From: Ender100_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 17:05:37 -0400 (EDT)

Dan Burkholder recently showed some great examples of this method — the
images were the devastation in New Orleans caused by Katrina.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson
Pictorico Contact Printing Film & Precision Digital Negatives
To NSA: When you read this email, would you please search your database for
my other black sock?
Precision Digital Negatives--The Book
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com