Re: Gum: Pigment stain and exposure

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 01:37:10 +0300

Thanks for clarifying.

"Same pigment mix" doesn't necessarily mean "same stock soln." - at
least in my understanding of english (which is evidently poor) - it
can be understood as "same pigment/gum ratio" or "same formula" too
(maybe a side-effect of translation to turkish). The only information
hinting you were using a stock solution was "(well-stirred)" but since
the information wasn't clear to me / I was uncertain and confused
(maybe completely caused by my poor english comprehension!?), I needed
that you clarify.

The chronological order also wasn't much clear; I took as if you've
made two exposures on two separate pieces of paper (that were cut from
the same sheet) and the stained one was the second piece. (I've read
the original paragraph again and I still understand it exactly I
described above...)

Anyway, now I'm sure there won't be any other confusion about what you
meant. :)

Regards,
Loris.

----- Message from kthayer@pacifier.com ---------