Re: Fragile paper processing trick

From: Clay <wcharmon_at_wt.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:04:38 -0500

For really fragile stuff like gampi, I just leave it on the plexi and
change the water in a tray with decreasing frequency, hoping that
diffusion will eventually remove whatever baddies remain in the paper.

I also have had some luck with turning on my Zone VI washing machine
at a very low volume (not the vertical washer, but the one where
water comes in from jets on the top of one side and leave in a slot
on the other http://www.calumetphoto.com/item/ZN7018.html ) and
putting the plexi sheet in it.

I think time pretty much has to substitute for water velocity with
these kleenex-o-types.

CH