Re: Fragile paper processing trick

From: permadocument <info_at_permadocument.be>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:51:53 +0200

Hello Sam,

In paper and photographic conservation we use a spun bonded polyester sheet
such as "Hollytex" to support extremely thin paper during washing.
Hollytex is a spun bonded polyester sheet structured from randomly arranged,
continuous filaament polyster fibers and considered the ultimate membrane
support for micro-filtration. It is available in a wide range of weights,
thicknesses and permeabilities.
You can put your work between two sheets of Hollytex or make some sort of
folder with it and do your washing cycle in your usual way.

Have fun,
Roger

--
Roger Kockaerts