RE: palladium bleeding still

From: Kerik <kerik_at_kerik.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:40:29 -0700

I agree. I've never seen bleeding that extreme. Chris, can you describe your
coating, drying workflow? I think Clay may be onto something with the
humidity conditions. When I've seen bleeding in workshops, it usually occurs
when students don't let the sensitizer soak into the paper long enough
before drying with heat. Most commonly with Platine and it's cousin COT 320.
I've never seen P-type bleed.

Kerik