Re: palladium bleeding still

From: Clay <wcharmon_at_wt.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 05:38:04 -0500

Really weird. I have never seen this problem to this degree in my
darkroom. On question: What is your ambient humdity? The reason I ask
is that I observed the same thing happen at a workshop at the
Formulary in August many years back. And I know it is more arid
there, than say, Houston in August (Otherwise know as Dhaka-on-the-Gulf.

Clay