RE: palladium bleeding, loooonnnnnggg results

From: BOB KISS <bobkiss_at_caribsurf.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:50:13 -0300

DEAR CHRIS,
        I feel that most of the much more experienced Gurus can give you more info
on this but I think that something happens to coating when it is dried
faster then re-humidified. For one thing I think it gets dried way down
inside the paper which may not happen when you air dry, even in your very
dry atmosphere. Secondly, I think there may be some "setting" in the paper
happening. Again, I defer to those with more experience but I think that
the effort expended by walking into your home and grabbing your hair dryer
is a small price to pay to find out if this is, indeed, a solution to the
problem. When I was taking my research courses at RIT we were told that
finding a dead end and eliminating it as an option was nearly as valuable as
finding the "right" path to the solution of a problem. Everyone believes
that, for the last half century, we have had too many options and variables
and nothing could be more true of alt photo processes. Try it. It if
works, great! If not, then you know you must pursue other options.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to
live forever". Mahatma Gandhi