RE: palladium bleeding, loooonnnnnggg results

From: Eric Neilsen <e.neilsen_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:07:30 -0500

Chris, IN your test of various am0unts of Ferric to metals, did you see an
increase in contrast or speed?

With your left over pieces of Platine are you seeing a uniform paper
quality? When wet are you seeing any areas that are more translucent than
others?

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9