Re: Cyano or Cyano-REX?

From: Loris Medici <mail_at_loris.medici.name>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:22:23 +0300

Hi Stane,

I'm out of home for holiday (I'm writing this from an Internet Cáfe).
Therefore I haven't finished testing all the Cyanotype formulas yet.
Rex Dmax is good indeed but tonality is poor (grainy and uneven
progression of tones / very flat midtones) and I couldn't manage to
get paper white. I will contact Terry later when I'm back home, to let
him give me solutions to these problems.

Best regards,
Loris.

----- Message from stane.kocar@siol.net ---------